The critical reflection of the toxic fashion industry
We believe in the power of non-conformity to have a positive impact on the current times of oversaturated imagery, harmful consumption and uncertain society.
By exploring the odd, rare and inspiring social movements we are connecting the dots, the fit into the bigger picture. By making these stories tangible.
Scroll down to read our full Brand Lexicon.
SOLD OUT - BACK SOON
Code of Practice
1. Less but better
2. Equality is key
3. We’re a Product of Europe
4. Realism over perfectionism
5. We’re not sustainable - we try our best but every physical product
still demands a shitload of resources
6. Whoever in the industry claims something else
is greenwashing or lying
7. Don’t do plastic
8. We don’t do fashion
9. Culture without moral background is decadence
10. Design without moral background is crime against society
11. We can’t save the world by playing by the rules
12. We need to rethink the system
13. Buy less, pls.