The critical reflection to the tiresome conformity of pop-culture
We believe in the power of non-conformity to have a positive impact on the current times of oversaturated imagery, toxic consumption and superficial society.
By exploring the odd, rare and inspiring social movements we are connecting the dots, the fit into the bigger picture. By making these stories tangible through the mediums of fashion and music.
Scroll down to read our full Brand Lexicon.
“Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se.”
"My mind is not authentically original, but instead a information processing organ that needs material to inventively combine, compose and connect. I am the memorable vacation, drug trip, accident, last conversation...."
"...I am the average of the five people I see the most. I am only as good as the people, objects, ideas I connect with. Without new connections, my mind can only rehash what I already know."
Code of Practice
1. Less but better
2. Equality is key
3. We’re a Product of Europe
4. Realism over perfectionism
5. We’re not sustainable - we try our best but every physical product
still demands a shitload of resources
6. Whoever in the industry claims something else
is greenwashing or lying
7. Don’t do plastic
8. We don’t do fashion
9. Culture without moral background is decadence
10. Design without moral background is crime against society
11. We can’t save the world by playing by the rules
12. We need to rethink the system
13. Buy less, pls.